Lead UX/UI Designer
The UX/UI designer will be responsible for developing immersive visual environments across a range of mobile apps, that are also intuitive to the user. You’ll collaborate with local and international teams using innovative new technologies and approaches to deliver an exceptional user experience with our apps. You’ll have the autonomy to be creative, explore new tools and methods, and have strong input over the final look and feel of the technology.
- Lead small team of designers.
- Design consistent, responsive user experiences across multiple devices.
- Implement style guides and standards.
- Prototype complex software UIs.
- You will partner with the product teams to map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process from first sketches to feature deployments.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure products are implemented per design specs.
- You will create and document stunning visual designs and work closely with the developers during the implementation.
- Share knowledge on design methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be a part of a young dynamic team who is growing fast, we offer you an attractive opportunity in Belgrade.
Note: please upload your portfolio or provide a link to online portfolio.
- Related degree and 2+ years design experience.
- Strong creative thinker. Able to convey ideas through text and image.
- Adaptable and quick learner.
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices for application design.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- A good eye for visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.). Able to spot visual inconsistencies and problems in UI.
- Familiar with Design Systems.
- Proficient in designing user interfaces for the web, mobile and other connected devices.
- You have expertise in Sketch, Anima, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision...
- Skills to build rapid prototypes using InVision.
- Communicating design ideas by creating sketches, wireframes, user flows…
- You have strong visual design skills.
- You understand that design is not only about how something looks but also how it behaves.
- You understand the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Free meal once per week.
- Free beverages.
- Free access to e-learning modules and courses for creative professionals.
- Professional growth and improvement.
- Company issued new Apple Macbook.
- Competitive salary.
- A great atmosphere dedicated to doing what we love.